Monday, November 21, 2016

Seeking Artistic Education Minds!!!

Hello All!

   I am looking for fellow Art Educators to help me in the development of something great; something that I think will add value to children's artwork in the classroom and at home in this developing technological age. I don't want to say too much, for fear of someone taking my idea. I need Art Educators to help me think of ideas, because mine would take forever if I worked on it by myself. If you are interested, please contact me by email, and I will give you the details.

   As art educators, we don't make NEARLY as much as we should, and I want to prove to the world that we make a huge difference in children's lives. Plus if this idea is as big as I think it is, I can promise that you will get that bonus that you deserve. 

   Have fun arting! You are amazing!

    -Colorful Lefty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment